In addition to the usual use of this trap as a normal glue cardboard, it is recommended to insert it in the Tin Cat multi-catch traps (both model M312 and M308):
• Simplifies maintenance and keeps Tin Cat clean.
• Simplifies the removal of contaminants (rodent hair, urine, feces, ectoparasites).
• Effective monitoring of insects.
As a normal glue board:
• Quickly remove the protection from the trap.
• Fold in a “curtain” following the perforated sections or use flat.
• Place the trap against the wall, in areas of murine activity. For use in the Tin Cat:
• Quickly remove the protection from the trap and insert it into the Tin Cat.
• Place the TinCat with the entrances along the wall in the areas of murine activity.
• Remove the trap if necessary.
• Dimensions: 25.5 x 10.5 cm.
• Preadescate with peanut butter flavor.
• A protective paper is placed on the surface and must be removed before use.
• You can use it lying flat or closed to hide the catches from view.
• Keep away from children, pets, high temperatures or direct exposure to sunlight.