Use: Ecodis sensitive removes 99.999% of bacteria, fungi and special viruses and serves for the disinfection of all surfaces that can be washed and treated wet.
Product Properties: The ionized combination of active substances of sensory ecodesis helps protect you and your family from pathogenic bacteria, fungi and special viruses. Ecodis sensitive has no alcohol, preservatives, surfactants as well as dyes and perfumes. ecodis sensitive does not contain nanomaterials. As an ecodis effect, it develops a volatile chlorine odor in the short term. Dermatest GmbH has confirmed the skin tolerance to be “very good”.
Operating Instructions Ecodis sensitive is ready for use. Remove the safety cap and spray ecodis sensitive simply by the Spray-Wipe method on surfaces, objects or furniture that has been previously cleaned until completely moistened. Allow 30 seconds to remove the bacteria. Then wipe with a damp cloth. Allow 15 minutes for maximum effect. Before use, check the tolerance of the material and the resistance of the colors especially in the case of marble, natural stone or materials on smaller surfaces. It is used between 2-5ml of working solution per sqm depending on the treated surface. The indicated consumption varies depending on the surface properties and the properties of the treated material. Dermatest GmbH offered tolerance to skin dematology as ” very good ”. Suitable for human hygiene (hands) according to BAuA: Reg.-Nr. N-80394 PT1.
Components: Components: 0.05g Sodium hypochloride 0.005g Chlorine dioxide, 0.2g Sodium chloride
Caution: Use biocidal products carefully. Before use, the label and product information will be read. Keep out of reach of children. Careful! It will not be used in conjunction with other products, hazardous gases (chlorine) may be released. No nanomaterials. Avoid inhalation of vapors and aerosols. Not suitable for personal hygiene. In case of irritation, please contact your doctor. Do not swallow. It will be kept cold and away from ultraviolet rays. After first use it will be consumed within six months. The contents and packaging will be disposed of according to the legal and national provisions.
Use ecodis sensitive safely / Always read the label and product information before use
Product Description Ecodis sensitive disinfection is bactericidal, levuricidal, fungicidal and sporocidal. It quickly and effectively disinfects by intense prior cleaning (removal of biofilms and molds) and by prior cleaning a more efficient disinfection (killing or inactivating bacteria, legionella, fungi, special viruses). Despite its increased efficiency, ecodis sensitive is harmless to human and animal health. It is non-toxic and gentle with materials.
Features Ready-to-use solution with biocidal effect for disinfection. Sensitive ecodesis can be diluted with water (plain water in bottles or distilled water). Standard color: colorless; taste: slightly salty; aqueous solution.
Purpose of application Suitable for disinfection and cleaning of surfaces and hands. It removes the grease and prevents the grease from rising. It eliminates odors caused by bacteria and other microbes as they are annihilated by ecodis sensitive. Controls bacteria, legionella, viruses, fungi, special viruses intensely and sustainably.
Active Ingredients Sodium hypochlorite, chlorine dioxide
Shelf life / Expiration efficiency: 24 months after the date of manufacture. Write down the expiry date on the package or container, Use within 9 months of opening the container.
Registration / Certification BAuA (Federal Institute for Safety and Health at Work): No. registration N-80394 Virucid EN14476 Levurocide EN1650, EN 13697 Bactericide EN 1276, EN 13697 Legionella EN 13623
Application Basic mechanical cleaning may be required before using ecodis sensitive. Cleaning the surface disinfectant solution: simply spray sensitive ecodes in a process of spraying on previously cleaned surfaces that can be moistened until they have been thoroughly moistened. Allow at least 30 seconds to remove bacteria. Then wipe with a damp cloth. Allow 15 minutes for maximum effect. Before use, check the compatibility of the material and the color resistance, especially of marble, natural stone, leather or fabrics on a discrete area. Do not clean surfaces again after disinfection. If necessary, the process can be repeated several times. It is used between 2-5ml of working solution per sqm depending on the surface treated. Temperature used Do not use below – / + 00. Protect from solar radiation. Close the open containers tightly.
Compatibility Dermatological tested with “very good”. Skin friendly. It’s not caustic. It is not toxic
Caution According to Regulation (EC) 1272/2008), inductive sensitivity is not subject to labeling. It is not labeled according to the Ordinance on hazardous substances. The product is not a hazardous substance according to the Hazardous Substances Ordinance. However, the precautionary measures for handling chemicals must be respected. Record the lot number and the date of use separately on the package / container.
Safety Tips Keep out of the reach of children, ecodis sensitive should not be mixed with other products, acids, alkaline substances and other solutions. Allergy sufferers should contact the doctor in case of disorders. Keep all packaging, label or product information handy. Water hazard class Not classified as water hazardous.
Disposal Return the packaging / container to the respective regional company for waste disposal. Follow the national and local regulations for disposal.
More information Follow the information in the practical information sheet of the product used.