In order to return the products, you must follow the following procedures:
– Make sure you have the product, packaging and accessories intact
– If you have bought several products of the same kind and want to return them all, make sure they have not been unsealed.
– Contact us at telephone number +40 761 365 170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will establish with our representative the return procedure.
– If the product meets the return conditions, our representative will contact the Fan Courier and will be asked to pick up the products from your headquarters / address.
– The returned product must be in the same state in which it was delivered. We recommend keeping the original packaging to protect the integrity of the products.
– After the product reaches us and has been verified, you will be contacted by an operator to complete the procedure.
– The return expenses will be borne by the customer and the reimbursement of the value of the product will be made within a maximum of 14 calendar days from the return date. If the product is returned in a state in which it can no longer be sold as new, we reserve the right to request a fee for the initial return (if possible), or we will resend the product at its expense.
– The consumer is responsible only with regard to diminishing the value of the products resulting from their manipulation, different from what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products, according to art. with professionals. If it is found that the product has traces of wear (scratches, deterioration, degradation), a “product devaluation” tax will be applied proportional to the degree of its deterioration.
– This tax will be mentioned in the reverse invoice.
∙ ATTENTION !!! Returned parcels are not accepted in the refund system.